Saturday, February 13, 2010

An Introduction

Another blog for me to start and (hopefully) look after. But this one has a purpose!

After my step-aunt Gayle gave me a beautiful, not quite in working condition sewing machine that she had lying around, I have not been able to stop thinking about sewing! I've spent months staring at it, planning and getting fabric for two large quilts, and planning small projects to help me get rid of the (tragically small) stash that I have. I got it running a few days ago, and haven't been able to stop sewing since!

The reason for this blog is because after every single project I've completed, I've emailed my adoring mother with pictures to show her my newest creations. Supportive as she is, I think both of our mailboxes will end up suffering if I don't make a change! So, a sewing blog it is!

Now, let me introduce myself and my space. I am Megan, a 21 year old college student with not a lot of money, fabric, or room, but with enough innovative ideas and stubbornness to make up for it. I'm going to school to become a music teacher (hence the name of this blog). Here is my space:


Told you I didn't have much room! I'm making it work, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment