- Finish the Little Folks quilt
- On that note, finish 5 (at least crib-sized) quilts this year. I did 3 this year, and I didn't even get a sewing machine until August, so that seems pretty doable to me.
- Make ONE wearable piece of clothing. Even if it's for one of the babies. One piece of clothing that doesn't necessarily look handmade.
- Use my craftiness to decorate my apartment in a way that I feel satisfied with. I feel like I accomplished that fairly well around Christmas time, given my budget ($0), and I'd like to continue that throughout the year. This is not limited to sewing or fabric.
- Make more presents for my loved ones. Again, I did pretty well this Christmas, and I'd like to continue that.
- Cook at least 1 meal a week from scratch. They don't have to be perfect, or low-calorie/carb/fat/sodium or whatever. Just from scratch. I'll get to the rest.
- Start saving money for whatever is next in store, be it moving, a new car, a vacation, or some other unexpected thing.
- Make more time for myself. A lot of my time I spend focused on other people. Even crafting is usually for someone else. I need to learn that it's ok to spend time that just for me. Maybe take a vacation with myself at some point.
- Spend more time with California family, whether it be via Skype, phone, or an actual vacation. It just needs to happen.
- Just be healthier. I don't care about losing weight. Yes, I'm solidly a plus-sized woman, but I like who I am and I don't need to be skinny to feel happy about myself. I just think that everyone could be a little healthier.
- Do something new. Maybe learn a new skill, take a language class, something. I miss learning, and I'd love to get back into that.
- Project 365. Here's to hoping I don't give up on this one in a week.
I think that'll work well. For now.