Saturday, March 6, 2010

Break's Done

My spring break is now effectively over. Well, I have today. But that's it. I think I did pretty well on my list.

  1. The two curtains for G are all done, AND I even made him another one for the other side of the basement. They fit perfectly, and I think he is really happy with them.
  2. I got my dress all finished up. I can't wait for summertime when I can wear it!
  3. I have everything I need for the Buttercup Bag. Even though I didn't get it finished, I can blame that on not being able to print out the pattern, and at least now that I'm at school, I'm capable of having it done.
  4. I planned out entirely the California Dreamin quilt. Mostly I'll be using the Morning colors, but there will be some Afternoon colors (confession: Afternoon is my favorite of the two, and I can't bear to part with 2 of the quarters). Since it'll be mostly pink, it's going to be a little girl's quilt. Now all I need to find is someone with a little girl.
  5. I have rethought and reworked P&K's quilt. More on that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment