Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Remember How I'm Still Here?

Because I am.

Student teaching is really starting to get crazy. Performances are starting, lots and lots of rehearsals, and the little tiny bit of cash that I worked for all summer is now an even tinier bit of cash (why is life so darn expensive? someone please explain this to me).

Which means an after-school/ weekend job for me. Because being a full-time teacher who doesn't get paid apparently doesn't pay the bills. So, if I'm not really around a whole lot in the near future, please remember, it's not because I'm not here. I am. I just probably don't have a whole lot to talk about in my sewing world. Hopefully that changes, but I'm not holding my breath.



In other news, I have made some headway in my Little Folks quilt. I also bought some awesome fabrics because I have an addiction to buying really cute bits of fabric that are only 10 bucks a yard (with shipping!), so really, it's a bargain.

Also, an addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment