Friday, April 2, 2010

A Sneak Peek

So, mostly days at college are way too busy to do any sewing. Also, I'm too poor to buy more fabric for a project. And I have absolutely no room to do anything. BUT.

I did win those FQs of California Dreamin. And I do have a plan for them. And now I even have a little recipient. So, tonight, I got motivated (slash I didn't want to do that paper that's staring me in the face).

Here's a sneak peek of things to come...



In other news, I have final thoughts on P&K's quilt. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it so right I can't even stand it. Throw to twin sized quilt, quilted by me, with high quality fabrics. If all of these small projects have taught me anything, it's that I'm not at a high enough skill level to tackle a job of this importance, and I'm not really in a place financially where I can get the kind of fabric quality that I'm looking for. So, for now, I'll have to wait on it. Maybe for their first anniversary, or for a Christmas present. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment